How to extract CIS box harness through mk1 rain tray?

I spent a good hour getting mine out. It helps if you take the cover off the
back of the connector. It uses a really small phillips screwdriver. HTH,
good luck Jeff. I will be up one of these weekends (maybe 4th of July?).

-Craig
'83 California Edition (RIP)
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)