Gmail, html page, you can register through here...

hey gang...i never really wanted a gmail account til i saw this thread
ten minutes ago, so i did a quick search on google and found this
site...
http://www.gmailswap.com/index.html
i offered up a custom designed signature for use on message
boards/forums and was offered a gmail account within
seconds...literally.  i have already signed up and everything.

so if you have a talent or somthin someone may want, hit up this
website and go get your gmail account. heck offer to change someones
oil locally and you will prolly get an invite, easy as pie.  mmmmmm
pie *drooling*

jody