Front-end vibration solved!

Well, a big thanks, once again, to Brett.

As one of the last acts performed before I move out of NY, we found the
major cause of the speed-related vibration that I had on my convertible
after putting in the H&R coilover kit.

One of the wheel spacers I had to put on was not lying flush against the
rotor because the phillips set-screw that holds the rotor in place was not
flush. It allowed the wheel spacer to wobble slightly.

So, set that in, and the car drives much more nicely now.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |