Hello from a new, old list member

Camrom wrote:

>>> Heya, Gene, welcome back!  Hope your Wolfsburg resurrection goes well.

Thanks ... Gonna' get started this weekend.

>>>P.S. Is that _your_ 360??  Holy smokes!

No that's not mine, it was my business partners [he has since sold it], but
I did get to spend a couple of summers storing, babysitting and driving it.
And YES the car is everything [and more] that it is cracked up to be. It is
just phenomenal to drive. Acceleration, braking, cornering, handling ... The
360 has it all. This car was equipped with the F1 clutchless manual
transmission ... That in itself is really cool.

Unfortunately due to lack of use [Yes, lack of use] the car became a cash
infusion for one of our latest ventures. Not to worry though, I do see a
Tour 'deFrance Blue 360 Modena parked in my garage in the not too distant
future :)

Gene