Seals Seals Seals WAS : RE: Leaky Roccos

Here is the list of seals as per Etka 6

Door Handle Seals
Short - 867-837-209
Large - 171-837-211A

Rear Hatch Seal (LOCK)
161-827-527

Seal for rear taillights
533-945-191

Rear Washer
Seal - 211-955-991
Spray Unit - 861-955-993A 0r 533-955-993A

BTW if your going to change the seal on the spray unit of the hatch, get a
new spray unit as they break easily.

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas
ATS A1 Parts on ebay - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b