Leaky Roccos

http://www.impexfap.com/partlist.cfm?getpart=92153&PARTNUMBERSEARCH=16182752701C

http://www.impexfap.com/partlist.cfm?listformat=detail&part_id=179302&getpart=17
> 9302

My experience with Impex (vwparts.com) is that you can type in the part
number for almost anything imaginable (I put the part # in for the foam
inner part of the rear seat for my '85 and it was listed) but whether they
can source it is another question (amazingly they can in a lot of cases).
I've found if there's actually a picture you have a way better chance.

All you have to do is look the number up through certain convenient
methods you all know or have someone do it for you...

> > 4. the rear washer  tower should have a seal as
> > well,
> > this will create water puddle in the lower quarter
> > panels and in the trunk

> ~haven't found anything about this one yet on this or
> other sites? Are we talking about where the washer
> nozzel is located?

That sounds like yes, it's the rear washer nozzle on the passenger side
edge of the hatch.  Mine is gone and the car is leaking like a sieve.

John K. Gates
--
'85 Scirocco
'97 Jetta GLX