From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Camron D. Crouse
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 5:17 AM
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: heavy duty right left mouts where to buy

VwDude Van wrote:

> must be heavy duty i cant stand the oem rubber ones.
>
>ok i need to replace my left and right  mounts  i want
>heavy duty ones  ,also posibley looking for the engine
>mount to be already pressed into the holder. my
>current one is not a circle anymore looks more like a
>offset oval.
>  i cant seem to find the web page i had to get these.
> must be heavy duty i cant stand the oem rubber ones.

Peter at <www.thescirocco.com> hooked me up a couple months ago:
HD left + right mounts pre-pressed
TT rear race mount
Autotech polyurethane front mount pre-pressed (recommended only with A1
Crossmember Reinforcement Brace from Eric at <www.vintagewatercooleds.com> )

Awesome setup, couldn't be happier!

HTH

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA