[SPAM] Re: Re: anyone ever try these shims for the rear ?adjustingcamber/ tow

Lets have a little think about the rear beam on our cars, it's a trailing arm setup. All of our cars have at least some negative camber in the rear, if you think about what happens when lowering a trailing arm setup the only possible result is a tiny bit more toe in.

Anson

Mad Matt <mr_bubblehead74@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am aware that we are talking about the rear. The
alignment shop who did my car showed me the toe-out my
car had before being shimmed. On a straight axle
beam, on a lowered car. The car did not have this
toe-out before I lowered it.