1.8t swap weekend

--- John Ringham <jrringha@adobe.com> wrote:
> mis pelotas intactas,
> Tony
>
> You mean, mis cojones intactas

No yo dije mis pelotas! Como que el unico espanol
hablado es del sur de la frontera de los Estados
Unidos.

In other words Pelotas, or Huevos are both adequate
coloquialisms for where I grew up. On the other hand
cojones is foreing to me. Except for living In CA and
being told that those where mis
pelotas...jejejeje....See I even laugh in spanish.

Man how this conversations come up on trying to help
someone put a car together and drink some Beer is
behond me....;)

Y mis pelotas sigen intactas!
Tony