anyone ever try these shims for the rear?adjustingcamber/tow

I ran shims on my rear axle (both sides) for awhile, but never felt entirely
at ease with the situation; cocking the stub axles meant the four bolts
holding each of them on had unusual bending stresses on them.
  So I found a used rear beam axle that was straight and put it on.
I feel much better...
Larry

> > From: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <ats@longcoeur.com>
> > Date: 2004/06/23 Wed PM 01:02:06 EDT