1.8t swap weekend

I'll second that.  Not sure how much I can help, but an extra pair of hands and a willingness to help/learn is here.

Mike
'86 red 16v (red 5)

Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Unless there is some family thing that I have to do.
You can count me in for the Saturday of that Un-named
weekend in August.....I dont have many tools, but I'll
bring what I have and also my willingness to help.
Nice to hear you have a donnor car!!!

Magnifico,
Tony

--- Rich Deede wrote:
> Ok, so most of you know I rolled my car at Cincy. I
> think I'll be picking up a black 88 off of Jason
> Arms. Its a little rough but it should make a good
> donor car. It does need a black hood if anyone knows
> of one.
>
> Anyway, jason has offered to help me with swapping
> all my stuff over, most importantly the engine and
> all the wiring. Its a lot of work, but we figured if
> we had enough help we could get it done in a
> weekend. So now Im looking to see if anyone would be
> interested in joining us for a swap party weekend.
> We can certainly use all the help we can get. Im
> pretty broke, so I cant offer much. But I can offer
> all the food and beer(or other beverage of choice)
> you can eat and drink. As far as where we are going
> to do the swap, Im in Delaware, but I dont have a
> garage, but Peter said he thinks we might be able to
> use his place(he's 20 minutes from me). We were
> thinking a weekend in August to do the swap. I
> wanted to give plenty of notice, so hopefully more
> people can make it. Please let me know if you think
> you can help and would like to join us.
>

> -Rich
> 1988 Scirocco 1.8t

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source