anyone ever try these shims for the rear ? adjustingcamber/ tow

BSI Racing used to advertise metal shim kits, claiming
that the plastic ones were dangerous.  I had my '81
shimmed out with the plastic ones, and haven't had any
issues yet.

I was told that all A1 cars that have been lowered
significantly need to have the rears shimmed to
eliminate the toe-out created by lowering.

=====
Mad Matt
Annapolis, MD
'81 Scirocco (now with ABA-powered goodness)
'04 Toyota Tacoma (little red wagon for hauling Scirocco stuffs)
gone but not missed: '98 Jetta GLS (soul-less, boring commuter shitbox)