another tragic accident

brett cooke wrote:

> sadly, we've lost another. phil brummet was killed last saturday in
> another tragic car accident. many of you have met phil when he
> accompanied the ne ohio crew to cincy in 2003, phil was the one with the
> red 2l 16v. please save a prayer for phil, he was a good guy and will be
> sorely missed.

Wow.  I don't know what to say...  Auto accidents are a fact of life in
our society, but it REALLY hits home when a fellow Scirocco enthusiast
is killed in one, let alone three in the last year...

Be safe everyone, and take care Brett - this can't be easy for you...
Although I'm not a religious person, my thoughts are certainly with you,
and Phil's family & friends...

Mark.