Fire or Ice? (removing A1 sound-deadening adhesive paper)

I tried the torch on Victor and dry ice on my Twin engined poo-pile. I found the ice to be simpler, cleaner, and nicer to the lungs.

I applied the ice to one section of floor at a time and then went apeshit on it with a hammer. It pop's up pretty nicely with minimal dent's in the floor.

I suggest you make a movie about it.... if you have a digital camera but don't feel like editing just shoot it and send me a copy. I think for everyones sake you should swear a great deal and hurt yourself at least once... not necesarily in that order though.

Anson

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
I remember a while back that some had success using dry ice on this stuff and then chipping it away (using a cold chisel I assume?). Others used a torch.

Anybody done both and have a preference? :) I have both a torch and dry ice at my disposal...

thanks, Jeff