From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 9:01 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 16v under-dash trays into a mk1?

I'm mostly curious about the driver's side.

Has anyone tried this? I began tearing down my red S and got reacquainted
with
the mk1's fabirc under dash cover. It's still in pretty good shape actually
clip and all, but I just never liked this thing; especially when it loses
its
integrity and flops down (insert silly impotence joke here... :)

thx, JT