Check this German Ebay car... (killing some myths)

I HAVE heard that Ag Canada can go over them very carefully looking for
invading organisms, such as weeds and soil. Not sure if it's true, but
having the experience importing plants that I have, I wouldn't doubt it.
(Plants can get bounced for this, or not hardly looked at depending on the
inspector/ country of origin) If that is the case, the car needs to be
very clean.
Experience bringing American cars in suggests that older cars (>15a)are
not a big concern. They haven't looked at either of mine, merely haggled
over the price to charge taxes on. Mark will tell you the same about his.
Cathy