Check this German Ebay car... (killing some myths)

why not ask Ryan in austin for the color code for the
riger, and btw he has another one for sale (kit form!)

--- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> > So what is the "official" colour of the green one?
>
> we eont know that until i go spend an ungodly amount
> of cash getting a
> replacement batch of glasurit eurothane from the
> local paint shop. they
> guarantee a match on the color, and might be able to
> cross it to some
> euro/english color. if anyone on the list works at a
> paint shop and has
> access to a badass color matcher, i'll send you a
> decent sized paint chip
> from the riegers old hood.
> Al

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b