[SPAM] the word "spam"

Update:

Hey to everyone the list that last link was not
exactly what I intended so I'm asking you forgive my
transgretion there are some trully funny pics there,
but then again there are others in poor taste.....See
what I get for goggleling Spam......Bad tony! bad
Tony.....Oh BAd Tony!!!!!! mmmmmmm GO to my room!!!
Uh, oh Sorry.......I got nostalgic for a sec ;)

Que MAlo,
Tony

http://theatredance.ucdavis.edu/calendar/images/spam.jpg