The Speed Shop

Don,
No experience with The Speed Shop, but there is another VW shop in
Machesney Park I go to quite often.  Strictly VW/Audi, does good work.
RJ Brigham Co.
1244 Schappert Dr.
Machesney Park, IL 61115
815-282-9565
Talk to Rich, the owner.
Let me know what you find out.
If you come down you'll have to stop by, I'm only 20 minutes from him.
Nate