Part Number Request

The number tells me nothing to me either, but the JH Head starts with 026 as
part number so its defiantly not a JH head 1/8L.

Bnut doing a search for the # you provided on the head, it would seem that
it is an audi 80 Head, simple enough to identify the injectors are into the
intake manifold instead of separate holes, I track the information at
(http://ugon.maluk099.ru/cgi-bin/base.cgi?id=325) using
(http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr) to discover what the Russian
web site was talking about.

Crossed checked the 053 103 373 number on etka under audi 80 did not spring
any numbers, but because the heads are discontionued, the #2 Item on 3a head
of a 1990 Audi 80 also provides a unknown number reference and I bet that is
the missing number your looking for.

Check where the injectors are entering the head, if it is a 3a head they
will insert into the runners of the intake at the head

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas
ATS A1 Parts on ebay - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b