Mk1 Parts and Britax Questions

Hey all!

Just picked up a 80 Scirocco Ragtop that will be for sale soon.  It is
MINT!!!  I don't believe I have ever seen a car this nice except at a show
(for the age).

Anyway, I am in need of the upper door cover for the passenger side (at
least) in brown.  The passenger side is missing and the driver's side is
cracked.  I realize that most of these are cracked and if that is all I find
then that will have to do but LMK if you have or can get these.

As far as the ragtop is concerned, the handle has come off.  I have all
parts and everything seems to be in excellent shape but the handle looks as
though it had rivets (?) holding it on.  I was wondering if anyone knows how
to get these apart so I can reattach the handle.

The car has 116K original miles, has been sitting for about 3 to 4 years
(2nd owner had it since 91), started right up, has the original 5spd, has
the rare optional Personal leather steering wheel (VW emblem in the
center--factory option I believe, if my research is correct) and only has
one mod, the Audi 5000 TB. I haven't verified this yet only going by what
the previous owner said and he also said the distributor bushing was going
bad (??) so who knows.

I will be installing some nice wheels, maybe lowering springs, maybe some
exhaust work, electronic ignition and checking all of the suspension,
drivelines, trans, engine, etc. very closely.  This thing is SOO clean I
could eat off of the spare time well!  Unbelievable, not a spec of rust that
I can see.

I just may have to keep it and drive it for a bit!!  It is summer after all.
Oh, and the roof doesn't leak!  This car is a NW car where it rains
constantly and the interior didn't have a bit of odor or moistness.
Amazing.

Anyone have Britax experience (ragtop) LMK, please, the ragtop is the only
thing I can see that is broken.

Dave
---