The Speed Shop

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of dswalterwi
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 9:50 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: The Speed Shop

The Speed Shop
5119 Torque Drive
Loves Park, Il 61111

Has anyone used this place?  They are referenced on the V.E.N.O.M.  web
site which is the local Milwaukee Volkswagon Club.
Is that how they spell it?  If so, I would not trust much of what they say
at all (;-)

  I am looking for a
local place to do some work on my 2L 16V heads and block.  Also has
anyone had any experience with Total Seal ring?
There for a while, we were really beginning to think that Total Seal was the
shiznit until we had a few failures...  It turns out that the brand of ring
that they use is Teeves (IIRC), and they are scorned by the fella that used
to recommend Total Seal to me.  :(  Stay away from them.  I think there are
some other products on the market that accomplish the same ultimate goal,
but I have no experience with them...

HTH,
  David

Don