Coolent system upgrade questions

Ok, so temps in the rocco still arn't what they used to be so it's time ot
take things a step further.

What I picked up
160F t-stat
2gal of VW "Orange" coolent  (dats some exspensive shit)
16v passat dual radiator fan + new belt

SO I'm sure you see where this is going.  Things I'm unsure of: How the hell
to mount the dual fan system to a scirocco 16v w/AC radiator.  It certainly
doesn't line up with anything and I knew it wouldn't.  But al also know that
some of you folks run this system and have solutions.  Now I'd like to have
a good solution, I already tossed out the zip tie idea as I'm shooting for a
much cleaner look.  So anything not involving zip ties is more then welcome.

Now, I'd also like some validation for why I bought the orange coolent.
I've had a few different folks tell me it's what I should use, though non
were technical enough to give me good reasons other then "it's whats in my
jetta/passat/golf".  So is there anything different between the orange stuff
and your average everyday prestone coolent?

Ok, while I await all the answers, I'm gonna go drain my damn coolent system
for the 3rd time this year in hopes of cooling this thing off since I'm
pretty sure it's the t-stat now.  But I'm always looking for ways to make
her run cooler.

William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v
89' Cabriolet 8v