Air horns, to horns in general...

Neptuno wrote:

> Mang!! You guys just had to push this out of control?

I blame you for my recent decline in productivity.
I looked in their forums and found these other horns:

Check Out This Monster On The Coast of Scotland:
http://www.airraidsirens.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1384

Another guy who gets horny for horns:
http://www.dieselairhorns.com/collection.html

of course German is better...
Signalhupe mit Rufstromrelais sind zwei W?rgenippel:
http://www.fernsig.de/index.asp?id=1011&la=5030&action=showproduct

You might be a Rieger owner if your horn sounds like this [79kb]:
http://www.decklog.com/sounds/aooga.wav

Your original question was answered.  The four buttons all meet at the
horn ring on the bottom of the wheel so you have to look elsewhere.  My
local surplus store sells big red buttons like on an arcade game and
they can be mounted in the lower dash.