Air Horns - this is for those with a small car complex!

> From: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <ats@longcoeur.com>
> Date: 2004/06/17 Thu PM 02:30:09 EDT
> To: <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>,
> 	"'VwDude Van'" <phfatvw@yahoo.com>,
> 	<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: RE: Air Horns - this is for those with a small car complex!
>
> I don't see why truckers would be allowed to use these on 18 wheelers and
> car would not be allowed, a horn is a horn...

Man, they ain't using train horns...  I have no idea of the specifics of the two, but I would guesstimate the the difference between the two to be at least a third, to half as much louder.  You could blow old ladies off the road with it.  Or better yet, point it to the rear and and use it as another form of locomotion...

Cheers,
  David

Cheers,
  David Utley