aftermarket bonrath rocco strut bearings/mounts

> From: "Jeff Toomasson" <area53@validpath.com>
> Date: 2004/06/16 Wed PM 07:10:33 EDT
> To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net
> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Re: aftermarket bonrath rocco strut bearings/mounts
>
> > Better isolation of vibration (notice the aliteration(sp?)), better feel
> > through hard turns as the struts do not change their geometry under load,
> > longer life, etc....  AND, they are not as brutal as the urethane, although
> > the rubber can be removed in its' favor...
>
> Sorry, buddy - but not only did you spell alliteration wrong (which you noted
> you were unclear of), you also used it incorrectly. Alliteration only applies
> to the initial consonant/consonant group syllable of a word...yours is just
> your plain old average rhyme I guess...  :)

Shut-up, Jeff...  :-)

BTW, don't call me buddy...  I lived in Cali. for a while, and it seemed like anytime someone wanted to be condescending, they called you buddy.  Here in OK., no one uses it that way, but I still remember the Cali. meaning of it very well...

Cheers,
  David

PS--I am sitting corrected...

Cheers,