What to do for Cabin Air with no Hood Vents or Rain Tray?

Dick Y. Wong wrote:

> Intake behind the wheel would ingest dirt and dust kicked up by the wheel.
> In the rain, wet/dirty air.  I think you'd be better off running some duct
> work, if you can fit it.
> -Dick-
> 78 Scirocco

I mean for it to be up high on the side of the fender. Not down low
and not in the wheel well itself.

As if you took a snorkel hose from where the current rain tray is now
and just went sideways out the fender.

Kind of like where the Euro side markers are, but up higher still.

Cutting the vents on the outside are what cause me <shudder>s.

Might be able to bolt on a vent from something else, I saw a few
examples but cant seem to find my links for such.

TBerk