FW: Lowering engine from car - something cool, I think.

I did the same thing, jacks are maxed out only the block oil pan and head
are left on the engine. Dropped onto a pallet and dragged out it. The pallet
is pretty high and it just cleared. So if you use cardboard your gonna clear
the car easy.

Kevin