aftermarket bonrath rocco strut bearings/mounts

> Better isolation of vibration (notice the aliteration(sp?)), better feel
> through hard turns as the struts do not change their geometry under load,
> longer life, etc....  AND, they are not as brutal as the urethane, although
> the rubber can be removed in its' favor...

Sorry, buddy - but not only did you spell alliteration wrong (which you noted
you were unclear of), you also used it incorrectly. Alliteration only applies
to the initial consonant/consonant group syllable of a word...yours is just
your plain old average rhyme I guess...  :)