Need help from the Scirocco Repair Gods

i have had the same problem with  a roc i have
 but it was everytime it rained  my car would start
limping till after certain rpm, even the lightest of
rain   , but recently i dont know what i did  but i
have no problem now even in heavy rain , only thing i
did was replace my transmission , so mabey it was
ground wires in the engine area?