aftermarket bonrath rocco strut bearings/mounts

these ones are a bit pricey  but they do a good job i
hear  and i think i might get some myself  , by
bonrath
i dont know if i realy like the idea that they lower
the car even more though becuase i already have lower
spings , but i need to call them and ask more about
them  anyonelse have info?

http://tuningzubehor.com/cfb.asp?pg=products&specific=jmqqdoqqnql0&lg=en&vehg=27&veh=33&cso=0