From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 11:13 PM
To: Anson Clement; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Buy My Shit (and some other Al ramblings)

>   Said if you sign may use the line please "BUY MY SHIT"

you, sir, need more shit

> All profits go towards getting the bi-motor beast challenge ready aka
> buying me Becks
> Anson

hmm, perhaps i should get everything together for my own 'buy my shit'
session...
...aka paying off the 55" tv thats being delivered tomorrow
...aka preventing devorce

...aka the wife is out of town and doesnt get back till thursday... hrm...

side note: the tv purchase will not hinder the twin progress (well, unless
the wife kills me, then i guess anson will have to finish mine as well as
his). i made good progress on saturday till i ran out of shielding gas. got
more today and i'll be in/out of the garage till thursday, where i will be
starting my weekend early (on vicatin after some dental work - ugh).

other side note: i put the 'bug' in the (hopefully) 'right' peoples ears,
and will hopefully have orders back to kings bay, GA for a sea tour.
timeframe of me going there could be anywhere from next month to march of
next year (at that point my enlistment runs out, and if im not at kings bay
by then, i'll be going the civilian route). i would like to consider going
elsewhere (joining the NorthEast gang in VA), but theres just too much
family stuff going on in FL at the moment, and i need to be down there...
hopefully for the remaining 9 years of my naval career. in case some of you
are wondering how being underwater would impact going to cincy - i would be
able to make roughly every other one. hear that you cincy virgins??? i'll be
FREAKING UNDERWATER and still manage to get away from work to make every
other cincy.

Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 200k (+4 cincys), rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (34.983476% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8 (+1 cincy))
90 Passat GL 16V (the wifes new daily, 200k)