Semi OT: I worked on the 2.0 16V pickup today...

Brett,
  Thanks for the details on the fuel piping, it helped...  :)

Now all I need is that Passat Bentley to come in...  BTW, I found it at
totalcampus.com by typing in the ISBN code.  I got it for 42.00 shipped!
That is the cheapest I found.  I think they had Scirocco manuals for the
same price.  Their inventory seems spotty on the Bentleys, however...

To all those that have done this swap, what hose did you use from the bottom
of the reservoir to the water pipe?  The setup in my 16V Scirocco is
different, but I see why the P.O. did what he did, as the master cylinder is
in the way.  What he did is section two different hoses together, I would
prefer to make it just one...

Thanks for any and all advice...

  Cheers,
  David