Need Help for next Autox

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen...

I had my first autocross last weekend and had myself a great time.  Finished
.5 seconds behind a B18 Civic with 150 WHP and sway bars.  I was running
very neutral camber and no bars of any sort.

I was reading the discussion about the upper rear tie bar, and i don't want
anything to do with it...but i'm wandering what I should try and get for my
car for the next autocross on July 4th.  I noticed some pretty bad
understeer.  I had my Toyo Proxes at 44 psi because it said it was the max,
but i was told after the event, that the 44psi is for street, and i could
have went higher.  So i'm gonna go higher next time.  I am planning to
increase my negative camber, does anyone know the farthest I can go with the
stock set up?   I have also been contemplating a rear sway bar.  I was
thinking of the RSI or BSI Bar/Shine bar, but i have heard that that
autotech/stock style is  stronger.   Anyone have any opinions on that?

Is there any other bars I should be using?

I've also heard about boxing in the rear beam, sounds like a good idea, but
i'm wandering if I could make a custom bar instead?

My car right now is an 81 with a 1.7 G-Grind, TT 2inch cat back, 5k tb, h&r
sports with Boge Turbo's.

I had a great time, and i'd like to improve my times some more, i brought my
time down 7 seconds overall that day...here are some pics if anyone is
interested....

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=dillon%5Fbates&AID=1568825

Thanks

Bryan
Fort McMurray, AB
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*