Dash repair questions

--- Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, C Boyko wrote:
>
> > The best solution of course is to get another dash, and
> keep it out of the
> > sun. Which is my plan in the long run, the good
> chocolate dash lives in the
> > spare bedroom at the moment. All who visit may caress
> it.
>
> And it is SO caressable. (Is that word?)  It eitehr came
> from north of
> sixty, or spent its entire life in a garage - it's
> pristine.

<G>

I bought that dash at a car show in 1997.  I finally scored
a crack free "S" dash a couple years ago so I then decided
that if I was going to get rid of the brown one, Cathy
would have the honour of first refusal.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen