Buy My Shit

                      Theft of the independant soul

          The battle was not easy, the fighting went on long

  Frank and Mac attacked my mind with wine women and song

    They pummeled me with presents and love in drunken starts

   But niether shirts nor sponcership could woo this wankers heart

             'Twas at the time of parting when big Mac in a fit:

   Said if you sign may use the line please "BUY MY SHIT"

Ok so thats not quite how it went but it's good shit anyway's yes?

Here's the shit such that it is:

Pictures here:

(http://www.vwot.org/community/modules.php?op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&set_albumName=albur95)

Working rear wiper motor $5

working ac pump   $5

complete ac thingy that resides in the heater box $5

Audi snorkle $5

crappy 8v header $15

Aluminum CIS lower box from volvo 240 $15

5sp cable shift tranny from 16v passat $75

shipping not included in above prices

all prices subject to change without notice.... just kidding

All profits go towards getting the bi-motor beast challenge ready aka buying me Becks

Anson