[SPAM] Re: Calling all MD/DC/VA area listers

Ok SO Im In Baltimore and when I put the question out
there a couple of months ago...the only other person
that I new with a rocco was Doug (barely ever on the
puter) and red 5 Mike but he lives in Wesmister, No
rocco owners ever!!! Oh and there is Brian P. in So.MD

Even after creating a club the bulk of it is younger
drivers with MKIV....I kept asking where are the
roccos (MKI or MKII) I guess I just hat to wait a
little longer.

OK SO After the long rambling....Count me in. Im in
Baltimore....Oh yeah and there is Derrick (not met you
yet)

Ok enough,
el destrozado,
Tony