MkI color availability compared to dealer brochures Q

>On Sun, 13 Jun 2004, C Boyko wrote:
>
> > Hummingbirds DO come in males, IIRC, and the best colours are on the
>males
> > of the species. And they are fiercely territorial, they're pretty
>scrappy
> > little birds.
>
>Yeah, they're real humdingers all right.  Actually, comparing that little
>1.6 in Klaus to a hummingbird isn't that much of a stretch... :)  It
>certainly likes to rev.

Not that he ever gets driven hard eh?

> > The sooty grimy God of War Red? So much for the photo ops on that one.
> > <ducking>
>
>Ow, ow, ow.  There goes that acerbic wit again, wounding me deeply.  See
>if Carrots doesn't blow a big black cloud of particulates your way next
>time she sees you.  At least you left out "rusty."

I mean, really, EVERYONE washes their car fir Cincy, don't they? Many people
even crack open the wax ;)
I await the particulates, thank you so much.
Cathy

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*