MkI color availability compared to dealer brochures Q

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, C Boyko wrote:

> But on the topic of MkI colours, Klaus is Hummingbird Green Metallic. Is
> that a cool colour name for a tiny agile car or what!!! ( I just confirmed
> the translation for 'Kolibri' in dad's German/English dictionary)

Hummingbird?  Good grief.  I gave and acknowledged Klaus' masculine
persona (although I'm still convinced he's a she!) but could they not have
come up with a more beefy description for that green than "hummingbird"
green?  "hunter" green is much more suitable.  "dead bug on the sidewalk"
green might have been better than hummingbird green... :)

(Teasing you Cathy - hummingbird green is a damned fine colour in my
books.)

Drew (and Carrots, the God of War Red car)

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant