rear wings do they exist ? specific aplications

> Well, since so many people have them just laying around taking up space,
> I'd be happy to take one off your hands for you.

mine is only in the attic cause there is no room in the garage:
http://www.malventano.com/scirocco/twin/cam/
...and it may be taking up space at the moment (along with the kamei kit,
euro bumpers, fenders, glass, etc), but it will be going on the twin:
http://www.malventano.com/scirocco/twin/cam/images/kamei-2.JPG
http://www.malventano.com/scirocco/twin/cam/images/kamei-1.JPG

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 200k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
90 Passat GL 16V (the wifes new daily, 200k)