Finding the weasel [was: loud idiots]

I don't even have the "6 other VW excuse".........I do have a list of
excuses ranging from the wife to the kids to the job but the reality is that
there is no reason to build a turbo MkI in California unless you can
actually smog the thing.

So, now that I have my smog situation figured out and the fact that the car
becomes a classic in two years and will be forever excempt, I have started
work on it again.

Brian Honnold
Director of Multifamily Acquisitions
Pacific Capital Investments