Subject: I need rear glass - '87 16V

Dan:  I'm parting an '88 16v in Bolton MA, which is pretty close.  Need anything else?  I've got someone local interested in the doors; once they're gone the hulk isn't long for this world.  Email me direct.
Chris

From: "Daniel Brideau" <dan@hobbyetc.com>
  To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

  Hello,

  I need a rear window.  The triangle shaped glass above the rear wheel on the passenger side (USA) was smashed by would-be thieves.

  I'm in Nashua New Hampshire, and would prefer to pay you with PayPal.

  The only valuables in the VW were some semi-crappy cook books, and those were not taken.

  Thanks,
  Dan Brideau