Informal VW owners get-together?

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 15:01, Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> Ummm Cathy and Drew?

Ummm... Ontario's a BIG province.  Ottawa is a 6+ hour drive for me.  I
can do Cincy in 7.5 hours if I drive straight from my place (instead of
going by way of Buffalo.)

Don't get me wrong - I'd hang out with the Thunder Bay crowd if I could,
but that 18 hour drive is a killer, and if I was going to spend that
time in the car, I'd rather head for South Carolina and visit Allyn, you
know what I mean? :)

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel, 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI
At the time this email was written there were only
11 months, 22 days, 8 hours, and 38 minutes until Cincy2K+5! Have YOU
packed yet?