RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

> Although  I  still  feel  alittle  out of the loop,  every year i come to
> cincy I   talk to more  people  and  the  becomes less  of a fact, I  was
> good
> to meet  all  you guys  I've  never talked to before, and  all you guys
> that
> kinda know me

Scott,
i think you havent 'blended' as well as some other simply because you have
more of a life other than roccos. you simply dont have time to post to all
the stuff on the list - and thats understandable. also - side note - you do
realize we're just jabbing at you when you trailor the yellow monster to
cincy... dont ya?
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
the 'other' obnoxious colored rocco owner