From: Kirsten Jensen [mailto:kirsten.jensen@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 5:29 PM
To: Dave Ewing
Subject: Re: Wednesday Stuff

I see no smileys so I assume that you are being serious.

What exactly is your problem with me posting Scirocco related content?
I don't post an excessive amount but even if I did, the bottom line is
that you have a key on your keyboard made JUST for the purpose of
deleting emails that you have no interest in reading.  If you think
that is the general feeling on the list (not wanting to see a post from
me EVERY day) then post what you just wrote me to the entire list and
let everyone respond with their feelings on the matter.  If the
majority of people agree with you.....no problems, I will take my
activities off the list.

If you were joking....learn to use smileys when it is not possible to
convey tone of voice.

Kirsten

On Jun 9, 2004, at 7:51 PM, Dave Ewing wrote:

> So, are you going to post something every stinkin' day???  Man, some
> people
> have WAY too much time on their hands!
>
> Dave

---