South of Cincy Event?? RE: Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

I was only counting 2 of mine actually

--- Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:
> Patrick Wrote:
> > I know I can get 30+ cars only from Texas to show
> up.
>
> No fair when 10+ of these belong to you! ;-)
>
> -Marc
>
> '81 VW Scirocco             Philadelphia, PA
> '84 VW Bunny Truck          marc@getty.net
> '02 C230 Kompressor         AIM: DaMarcDaMarc

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b