80s nerd computers was: Re: Regret

I had a TRS-Model 1 (not the coco) 8K just before I
moved to texa sin 97 :)

--- Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've got a Timex Sinclair 1000 in the basement...
>
> Mike
> '86 red 16v (Red 5)
>
> chris gonzalez <chris24g@yahoo.com> wrote:
> LOL
> I still have a vic-20, c64, and a few Amiga 1000s in
> my storage!
> I just retired my 3000T from video editing duties
>
> I guess parts whoring started even before my
> scirocco... must be in the genes...
>
> Drew wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 13:42, Daun Yeagley wrote:
>
> > Well hell, there was a Commodore 64 (or might have
> been a
> > Vic 20) in the garage here packed away. I think
> the owner
> > wants rid of it - it didn't sell at Hamvention.
> >

> DAMN, and you didn't put it out? I'd have snapped
> that up. I still
> have two, one has bad video though. That was THE
> system of the
> early-mid eighties. I dragged mine off to first year
> University,
> actually, although it was getting a little long in
> the tooth by then.
>
> Drew
>

> 84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD
> http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
> 89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
> 94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel, 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI

> At the time this email was written there were only
> 11 months, 23 days, 10 hours, and 13 minutes until
> Cincy2K+5! Have YOU
> packed yet?

> word (wûrd)
> interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an
> affirmative response to something. Sometimes used
> with up. Source

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b