Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

I understood. But Cincy is just that. Cincy.
Its the Yeagleys I think, that make the time special. They invite us into
their home and property with open arms. There are few people, either east or
west coast, that would do that.

Any other location would be like a remake of a movie. Pats idea is a good
one, another place to meet privately, but 3.5 days drive for me at the
moment.

As I sit here in PCD, I wish the times were more often that I could be
around all of you folks. Marks trip with Rich to Delaware tipifies (?) the
kind of people you are.

The list transcends age, location, gender and sexuality (jeeze we even
accept those that have Kias).

Its just "We Are".

Now after that, where did I put the Prozac?

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco