Vegas, Baby! WAS: Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

available.

That sounds cool!  I can justify coming out to this if I can line up a
rust free Mk1 shell to tow back to the GWN.  I've never been to the left
coast (in Canada or the U.S.), so I'm just itching for an excuse to
go...

Keep us informed of any news you hear on this!

Thanks!

Mark.
75
77