Regret

Drew MacPherson wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Julie Macfarlane wrote:
>

>>Diesel and MAC?
>>Shudder
>>
>>How could such a nice man go soooo far astray?
>

> I long ago saw the err of my ways, and moved into the realm of free
> *nixes.  Of course, a brand spanking new G5 on my desk would tickle me ten
> shades of pink.
>
> Drew

Stop it, Stop It!

1st you taunt us with talk of Computer Hardware, then you prod us with
a count down to Cincy 200FIVE and now you name-drop G5s and everything.

(And then there is EricS. The fiend.)

Oh the pain, the pain. <sniff> <sniff>
My AMD PC only goes to 900MHz. :[

Mac SE? yep, gottem. Non SEs too. In fact let me go look at what that
thing is in the corner staring at me...

It's a Power Mac 6100/60! Wow, just imagine the Horsepower!

Whaaaaa!  I want some cool Sun, Indigo, Steve Jobs Titanium Cube
equipment!

TBerk
My brother came by to get a copy of OS 7.6
- for a Mac IIvx.  :]